Your privacy matters.
We will always respect your privacy. We only hold the encrypted data that we need to process your orders. We do not store payment information from your orders on our system and have no ability to recharge your payment methods. If you would like us to remove your data from your system please simple get in touch with this request.
Information we may collect from you:
- Basic contact details including your name, address, phone number, email.
- Order information including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment confirmation, email address, phone number.
- Shopping behaviour we can see anonymous data about which products you viewed or which pages you viewed and interacted with.
Most browsers automatically accept Cookies by default, but you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject Cookies through your browser controls. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking Cookies can negatively impact your user experience and may cause some of the Services, including certain features and general functionality, to work incorrectly or no longer be available. Additionally, blocking Cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners.
Your rights and choices:
- Right to Access / Know. You have a right to request access to personal information that we hold about you, including details relating to the ways in which we use and share your information.
- Right to Delete. You have a right to request that we delete personal information we maintain about you.
- Right to Correct. You have a right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information we maintain about you.
- Right of Portability. You have a right to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to request that we transfer it to a third party, in certain circumstances and with certain exceptions.
If you have complaints about how we process your personal information, please get in touch. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with your local data protection authority.